• Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

lunafamily3
      Participant
      Chomper

Chomper loves strawberries, blueberries and his calcium

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

those strawberries look like the aftermath of a horror movie lol how old’s chomper?  He looks like a juvie.

lunafamily3
      Participant

Chomper is a juvie, he/she (we don’t know yet) is about 5 or 6 months old 🙂

Zoodulcis

Chomper looks like an alert fellow.  He must truly be a chomper to mac down those strawberries.  Does your topping have other vitamins in it as well as calcium?  If so, what brand are you using and why did you choose that?  There are lots good choices for the pet parent and sometimes other readers like to know who is using what.

lunafamily3
      Participant

I use Fluker’s Calcium Reptile Supplement, I researched different types and this brand seems to have received a lot of great reviews…he loves it so much that he’ll eat the calcium by itself! We named him/her Chomper after the movie Land Before Time w/all the dinosaurs 🦕 🦖 , but he definitely lives up to his name!!

Zoodulcis

Thank you for the input on the gut load.  This is indeed a popular product and even breeders like it. And now I get the origin of the name.  It was a very cute movie, but I had forgotten the names of the dino-characters.  I assume Chomper is a boy?  Or maybe too soon to tell?  If it’s a girl, will she become Chompette 😉 ?

lunafamily3
      Participant

Too soon to tell, and we’ll probably leave it, but Chompette did come up in conversation, lol. Very cute movie, and I believe the other names were; Lil Foot, Ducky, Cera Petrie and Spike 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});