Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Free Crickets

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

yasmina16
      Participant
      Free Crickets

This is my leo gecko, Banana 🍌 he also has a roommate named Kiwi but she’s not as active as him. He’s adorable aint he ? Banana’s habit is trying to himself by jumping out of his habitat but im not gonna risk it for a picture lol. So i managed to get a picture of him by his succulent flower looking like im forcing him to pose for a picture 🤗 anyways Banana + Kiwi, Smokey & Bufo would love it if you go vote for either of them so they can win some free food (:

Zoodulcis

That’s a pretty nice looking habitat. It seems to contain a nice looking Leo.  Is the habitat bioactive?

yasmina16
        Participant

Yes, all my habitats are bioactive (:

Zoodulcis

How long have you had your guys in their bioactive habitats and do you feel this type of set up is as sanitary and trouble-free as advertised?  Except for spot cleaning after Bufom of course.

yasmina16
        Participant

Not sure, the geckos & frog habitat was somewhat bioactive for a while. The bearded dragon never had it. They all officially got switched to bioactive habitats recently once i got all the money together. So far it’s actually going really well. My beardie always had a habit of eating his substrate but not now. He has his plants to munch on too. We throw in the isopods & springtails to keep it clean.

Zoodulcis

Thank you for your observations on the bioactive habitats so far.  Readers find this sort of personal experience very helpful since people who sell these things are in the business of making money and the best way to do that is to make some pretty grand claims for your product.  Consumers can be trusted a bit more.  Also interesting that the beardie is no longer eating the substrate.  It sounds as if you credit the presence of living plants as the solution to this, is that correct?

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});