AuthorPosts 1 Favorite
January 20, 2019 at 8:46 am #234
The Critter Forum is a place where new and experienced pet owners can post pictures, habitat guides, questions, and tips about all things related to pets. We all want the same thing: good health and happiness for our pets. So let’s keep this place friendly, constructive, and supportive by following some basic rules:
- We encourage you to post these pet related things: pictures, habitats, questions, and anything else pet related.
- The Critter Forum is for all ages. Absolutely no adult content. Users will be banned and reported.
- Be kind. Everyone here wants to learn, and become better care givers for their pets. Help others by sharing tips, knowledge, products, and tutorial videos.
- Be respectful of other people’s opinions and ideas. It’s okay to disagree and have different opinions, but present your case tactfully. Everyone here wants the same thing: good health and happiness for their pet.
- All posts must be relevant to the selected category. For example, don’t discuss corn snakes on the bearded dragon category.
- All threads that are nothing but a ‘test’ or an ‘ad’ will be deleted.
- If you share irrelevant links, your comment or post will be deleted. If the links are relevant to the thread, that’s fine. Please use your best judgment here.
- Please don’t use affiliate links in this forum. When you externally link, do it because you want to help someone, not because you see a quick opportunity to make some cash.
- Try to add value when you post. Don’t just type something along the lines of “What they said.”
- Use proper grammar to the best of your ability. We understand that English may not be everyone’s main language, but make an attempt. You won’t get in trouble for a misplaced comma or for typos, but it would help everyone if you could make sure everyone understands your message.