Topics Forums Everything Else House Rules

• This topic has 26 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by CritterDepot.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 41 Favorite

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

The Critter Forum is a place where new and experienced pet owners can post pictures, habitat guides, questions, and tips about all things related to pets.  We all want the same thing: good health and happiness for our pets.  So let’s keep this place friendly, constructive, and supportive by following some basic rules:

1. We encourage you to post these pet related things: pictures, habitats, questions, and anything else pet related.
      2. The Critter Forum is for all ages.  Absolutely no adult content. Users will be banned and reported.
      3. Be kind.  Everyone here wants to learn, and become better care givers for their pets.  Help others by sharing tips, knowledge, products, and tutorial videos.
      4. Be respectful of other people’s opinions and ideas. It’s okay to disagree and have different opinions, but present your case tactfully.  Everyone here wants the same thing: good health and happiness for their pet.
      5. No brigading or trolling.  Everyone wants to be an amazing pet-parent.  Rude remarks, trolling, and brigading doesn’t encourage this, and discourages everyone from participating and learning.
      6. All posts must be relevant to the selected category.  For example, don’t discuss corn snakes on the bearded dragon category.
      7. All threads that are nothing but a ‘test’ or an ‘ad’ will be deleted.
      8. If you share irrelevant links, your comment or post will be deleted.  If the links are relevant to the thread, that’s fine. Please use your best judgment here.
      9. Please don’t use affiliate links in this forum. When you externally link, do it because you want to help someone, not because you see a quick opportunity to make some cash.
      10. Try to add value when you post. Don’t just type something along the lines of “What they said.”
      11. Use proper grammar to the best of your ability. We understand that English may not be everyone’s main language, but make an attempt. You won’t get in trouble for a misplaced comma or for typos, but it would help everyone if you could make sure everyone understands your message.

Grace
      Participant

Please help I cannot figure out how to “start topic” I’ve literally looked everywhere

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

Sorry to hear this, Grace.  But it’s the big, green button in the upper right hand corner.

Jacob jones
        Participant

if you’re mobile phone you click the three green lines in the top LEFT!!! but if you’re on PC mac or anything that is computer related it should just say start topic in the top RIGHT!!!

Grace
      Participant

There is no big green button in the upper right hand corner

athena19
      Participant

Hi there! I couldn’t find it for the longest time either! If you are using a phone tap the 3 green lines in the upper left corner. A drop down box will appear there is the option to “start topic” there. I hope this helps!

athena19
      Participant

I have a question. After I post a picture of my pet. I can comment just fine. However I can’t post more pictures in the comments. I tried attaching a file, didn’t work. Then I tried the photo attachment in this comment box, again didn’t work. I am on an iPhone not a computer. Is there a way to do it from a phone or do I have to start a new topic?

yailenxo
      Participant

i accidentally posted two topics. how can i delete one of them?

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

we took care of the duplicate for you, yailenxo.  Good luck!

donnalynn101
      Participant

I put in my beardy,Shelia, I forgot to do a Wright up under her picture so after I realized it I put in a reply but I can’t fix it to put under her pic 😣

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

all taken care of, Donna.  Good luck!

Amy
      Participant

I forgot to add Cricket Contest with the rest of my heading of “Cricket Contest” Midlife Crisis Tangerine.  Are you able to add that in for me please. Thanks so much. I am so glad I found you 🙂

Breanna l Brock
      Participant

I accidentally posted the wrong picture, and couldn’t find where to delete it, so I just uploaded a new one. How can i delete the first one? Thanks!

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

Hi Breanna. not a problem. we can delete the duplicate post for you. They both look similar. Which post would you like to delete?

Breanna l Brock
          Participant

The one not as close up. I didn’t realize he had gone to the bathroom, and it was in the picture. 🤷

rodkirt@gmail.com
      Participant

My name is George. I am the tough guy around here.

nmr715
      Participant

Hi there, Critter Depot!
      Is there a way I can change my title of my post? I realized that the rules say you have to have “cricket contest” in the title. Will the post still qualify or do I need to change it?
      Thanks!

Jenny caddell
      Participant

I agree

margaret r bird
      Participant

Can I post a picture of my chicken(who loves crickets) on the contest for free crickets? Thanks , Marji.

Jacob jones
      Participant

This is such a great idea and way of giving back to the community, This is the first time i have ever seen this being done and its so heart warming knowing somebody will get the chance to win these crickets and or other feeders. GOOD LUCK TO ALL GOD BLESS STAY SAFE!!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I made a post about my cage with no picture and would like to just take it down

Anonymous
      Inactive

When do we find out who won the December 2020 contest?

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

Hi Levi,

The platform is going through some technical challenges right now, and not displaying the Critter Golds for each post. We are working to resolve this issue, and will announce the winner immediately. Thanks for inquiring and hold tight for the announcement shortly!

Antonio
      Participant

right

jefferson
        Participant

This is a right forum site to know many living things, I love it very much. Because it will help to know many more information about small living things and also protect us from various health issue causing by small insects and animals.

magnumclinic
      Participant

Home remedies for dental cavities offer natural alternatives to support oral health. These remedies often include oil pulling with coconut oil for its potential antimicrobial properties, using aloe vera gel to soothe irritated gums, and maintaining good oral hygiene practices like regular brushing and flossing. While these methods can be helpful in managing cavity symptoms, it’s essential to seek professional dental care for a thorough examination and appropriate treatment, especially for advanced cavities. https://www.magnumclinic.ae/blog/home-remedies-for-dental-cavity

Viewing 17 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});