Win a Year supply of FREE Crickets
AuthorPosts 33 Favorite
January 19, 2019 at 8:07 am #231
Every month, we’re giving away a year supply of free crickets.
And the rules are simple:
- Post a picture of your amazing pet, their kooky personalities, their adventurous habitats or anything else pet related. But how do I do this? Click the Start a Topic button in the upper right hand corner. Upload your picture, and give it the title Cricket Contest.
- Collect the most Critter Gold for the month (read below to find out more information on Critter Gold)
- And Boom! You just won a year supply of FREE crickets
What is Critter Gold and how do I collect it?
Critter Gold is a reward system (see here). Every community member has the opportunity to reward interesting posts with Critter Gold. If you want to win a year supply of free crickets, post an interesting picture of your pet or habitat so that community members will reward your post with gold.
And anytime you see amazing animals, interesting habitats, or anything else that strikes your fancy, be sure to reward that post with Critter Gold as well.
Announcing the Winners!
- The winner will be announced within 48 hours by the end of each month.
- The winner will be awarded a coupon code for 500 free crickets. This coupon code will be honored for 12 purchases.
- Winners may continue posting pictures, topics, and questions. But they are not eligible to win until 12 months since they won.
- And we will keep a running list of the winning posts listed here.
- February 2019 – 20 Critter Gold
- March 2019 – 21 Critter Gold
- April 2019 – 12 Critter Gold
- May 2019 – 11 Critter Gold
- June 2019 – 9 Critter Gold
- July 2019 – 15 Critter Gold
January 22, 2019 at 10:53 am #253
Please please please crickets are awesome I love crickets and my freinds gecko loves them I have them as pets and I give them to my neighbor
January 23, 2019 at 4:31 pm #254
Where do we post the picture? On this thread?
January 24, 2019 at 3:52 pm #261
You’ll need to start a new topic in order to collect the Critter Gold.
1. click “Start Topic” in the upper right
2. Upload a sweet pic of your pet, habitat, or anything else pet related
3. Choose which category your post belongs (bearded dragons, leo geckos, etc)
4. Recruit friends and family to gift your post with Critter Gold.
January 24, 2019 at 8:06 am #256
Yes, do we post here, or somewhere else in the forum?
February 2, 2019 at 10:12 am #288
Sounds great and thank you for the opportunity!
May 2, 2019 at 10:44 am #556
June 4, 2019 at 4:31 pm #695
Cricket Contest This is Bubbles he’s cricket crazy. Love’s his crickets. Makes him the happiest beardie.
July 12, 2019 at 11:02 pm #1070
These are our new 9 babies bearded dragon. They are the kids of our Lissy and Dragon adult beard dragon.
July 13, 2019 at 6:48 am #1072
oh wow, they’re tiny. I had to zoom into the pic to see them. How long does it take for BD eggs to hatch? And what type of temps do you need?
August 6, 2019 at 5:41 pm #1170
Our Traveling Dragon named Wolfie! She is a traveling lizard who got a lot of attention during the summer! We live in Kansas but she traveled on our dash to Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado! She loved the music, the cars, and even tried to drive!
August 6, 2019 at 5:45 pm #1174
Over the summer our traveling dragon named Wolfie went on our family vacation from Kansas to Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado! She loved hanging out on the dash and even tried to help drive a few times!
August 7, 2019 at 1:16 am #1196
One of our babies….
She is ALWAYS watching…..
August 14, 2019 at 6:56 pm #1484
these are all my little babies. This is my first clutch!! I love my leapord geckos with all my heart. Between all of them it does get pretty expensive and this free one year of crickets would help out a lot. ❤️Thank you so much for your time.
August 15, 2019 at 4:04 am #1492
wow, love the life-line of pictures! How many geckos do you have? Do you breed them commercially?
August 15, 2019 at 6:01 pm #1509
I have 4 as of right now. 1 not even a year old the other 3 is 1 yr up to 2yr. I ordered my gecko and received her pregnant which wasn’t known. Now I’m just going with it!! And she keeps laying eggs!!
August 19, 2019 at 12:02 am #1546
my friends are having a problem with voting for my beardie. whenever it sends their email confirmation to set a password, instead of it sending their personal link with the username it sends them a general link to the login page.
that is the link being sent to all of my friends via email. and it isnt working. the link i was sent when making my account was https://forum.thecritterdepot.com/wp-login.php?action=rp&key=qEXwBjAT4EshQfIBZ7xe&login=yailenxo
as you can see, it was specialized to my account. i am not sure what is happening with new accounts.