Topics Forums Win a Year supply of FREE Feeder Insects

• This topic has 80 replies, 65 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by CritterDepot.
Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 143 Favorite

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Every month, we’re giving away a year supply of free feeder insects. 

And the rules are simple:

1. Post a picture of your amazing pet, their kooky personalities, their adventurous habitats or anything else pet related (important: the month that your picture is posted, is the monthly contest that you are eligible to win).  But how do I do this?  Click the Start a Topic button in the upper right hand corner.  Upload your picture, and give it the title Cricket Contest.  
      2. Collect the most Critter Gold for the month (read below to find out more information on Critter Gold)
      3. And Boom!  You just won a year supply of FREE crickets

What is Critter Gold and how do I collect it?

Critter Gold is a reward system (see here).  Every community member has the opportunity to reward interesting posts with Critter Gold.  If you want to win a year supply of free crickets, post an interesting picture of your pet or habitat so that community members will reward your post with gold.

And anytime you see amazing animals, interesting habitats, or anything else that strikes your fancy, be sure to reward that post with Critter Gold as well.

Announcing the Winners!

• The winner will be announced within 48 hours by the end of each month.
      • The winner will be awarded a coupon code for 500 free crickets.  This coupon code will be honored for 12 purchases.  Winners may also use these coupons to purchase other feeders like superworms, dubia roaches, and black soldier fly larva.
      • Winners may continue posting pictures, topics, and questions.  But they are not eligible to win until 12 months since they won.
      • And we will keep a running list of the winning posts listed here.

Past Winners

1. February 2019 – 20 Critter Gold
      2. March 2019 – 21 Critter Gold
      3. April 2019 – 12 Critter Gold
      4. May 2019 – 11 Critter Gold
      5. June 2019 –  9 Critter Gold
      6. July 2019 – 15 Critter Gold
      7. August 2019 – 23 Critter Gold
      8. September 2019 – 48 Critter Gold
      9. October 2019 – 33 Critter Gold
      10. November 2019 – 5 Critter Gold
      11. December 2019 – 36 Critter Gold
      12. January 2020 – 49 Critter Gold
      13. February 2020 – 23 Critter Gold
      14. March 2020 – 24 Critter Gold
      15. April 2020 – 61 Critter Gold
      16. May 2020 – 38 Critter Gold
      17. June 2020 – 93 Critter Gold
      18. July 2020 – 42 Critter Gold
      19. August 2020 – 36 Critter Gold
      20. Setpember 2020 – 8 Critter Gold
      21. October 2020 – 25 Critter Gold
      22. November 2020 – 15 Critter Gold
      23. January 2021 – 56 Critter Gold
      24. March 2021 – 17 Critter Gold
      25. May 2021 – 58 Critter Gold
      26. June 2021 – 6 Critter Gold
      27. July 2021 – 14 Critter Gold
      28. August 2021 – 13 Critter Gold
      29. September 2021 – 14 Critter Gold
      30. October 2021 – 11 Critter Gold
      31. November 2021 – 16 Critter Gold
      32. December 2021 – 26 Critter Gold
      33. January 2022 – 16 Critter Gold
      34. February 2022 – 30 Critter  Gold
      35. March 2022 – 26 Critter Gold
      36. April 2022 – 23 Critter Gold
      37. May 2022 – 7 Critter Gold
      38. June 2022 – 9 Critter Gold
      39. July 2022
      40. August 2022 – 5 gold
      41. September 2022 – 3 gold
      42. October 2022

fergieisachicken
      Participant

Please please please crickets are awesome I love crickets and my freinds gecko loves them I have them as pets and I give them to my neighbor

chamboy47
        Participant

u crazy lol

Damien
        Participant

watch all spanish and korean daramas here in HD quality

DORAMASFLIX

Damien
        Participant

coomeet premium mod apk free download ios application is basically utilized by individuals who need to meet new individuals in their space or from one side of the planet to the other. It additionally permits you to figure out additional about others by talking with them and posing inquiries about their lives, interests, and character qualities.
        https://apkmiz.com/coomeet-apk-premium-mod-latest-free-for-android/

Mechko21
      Participant

Where do we post the picture? On this thread?

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

You’ll need to start a new topic in order to collect the Critter Gold.

1. click “Start Topic” in the upper right

2. Upload a sweet pic of your pet, habitat, or anything else pet related

3. Choose which category your post belongs (bearded dragons, leo geckos, etc)

4. Recruit friends and family to gift your post with Critter Gold.

Nikki Layne
          Participant

I don’t see a start topic option anywhere?

me either

Jacob jones
          Participant

ON mobile its the three lines in the left u click that then its in the menu that the three lines pulls up. if you’re any kind of computer its just in the top right says start topic in green. hope this helps!

Lady Lazarus
          Participant

I registered, but there is still no “start topic” option

Stephanie
          Participant

Anonymous
          Inactive

So when will we know when we know December 2020 winner??? The suspense is killing me lol

XanderScorpius
      Participant

Yes, do we post here, or somewhere else in the forum?

Matt Brubaker
        Keymaster

You must register, then click “start topic” to enter.

Dadof3Liz
      Participant

Sounds great and thank you for the opportunity!

Grace
      Participant

This is King. Cute , quirky and always in the mood for a cricket !

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Grace.

Bubbles
      Participant

Cricket Contest This is Bubbles he’s cricket crazy. Love’s his crickets. Makes him the happiest beardie.

perezz009
      Participant

These are our new 9 babies bearded dragon. They are the kids of our Lissy and Dragon adult beard dragon.

Attachments:

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

oh wow, they’re tiny.  I had to zoom into the pic to see them.  How long does it take for BD  eggs to hatch?  And what type of temps do you need?

cpjt2005
      Participant

Our Traveling Dragon named Wolfie! She is a traveling lizard who got a lot of attention during the summer! We live in Kansas but she traveled on our dash to Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado! She loved the music, the cars, and even tried to drive!

cpjt2005
      Participant

Over the summer our traveling  dragon named Wolfie went on our family vacation from Kansas to Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado! She loved hanging out on the dash and even tried to help drive a few times!

lorena1076
      Participant

One of our babies….

She is ALWAYS watching…..

bryonna1001
      Participant

#cricketcontest

these are all my little babies. This is my first clutch!! I love my leapord geckos with all my heart.  Between all of them it does get pretty expensive and this free one year of crickets would help out a lot. ❤️Thank you so much for your time.

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

wow, love the life-line of pictures!  How many geckos do you have?  Do you breed them commercially?

bryonna1001
        Participant

I have 4 as of right now. 1 not even a year old the other 3 is 1 yr up to 2yr. I ordered my gecko and received her pregnant which wasn’t known. Now I’m just going with it!! And she keeps laying eggs!!

xxSnakes_Alivexx
      Participant

This is our 3 legged 8 toed lucky girl named "Lego"

xxSnakes_Alivexx
        Participant

#contest. This is a picture of our Famous girl “Lego” who came to the rescue with 8 toes out of 20 and her 3 legs! She is such a great pet! http://www.snakesaliverescue.con

CritterDepot
          Keymaster

Oh wow!  That poor girl.  But what a trooper, and thanks so much for helping to take care of her.  Would you mind posting her in a new topic?  I think the community would love hear her story.  You can do this by here:

Start Topic

emilymae
      Participant

i have a 8-9 month old bearded dragon that WOULD LOVE them crickets. she loves crickets sooooo muchhhh. she’s goes crazy for them. haha

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

He’s most certainly at that age where he needs a steady diet of feeder insects!  We’d love for you and your beardie to participate.  But you have to create an independent post.  You can do that by hitting the “Start Topic” button in the upper right hand corner.  Or, if you’re on mobile, click the 3 stripe menu bar in the upper left, and then select “Start Topic.”  Let us know if you need any help!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by CritterDepot.

kiraregina
      Participant

Note to self: remember to close the terrarium lid. Thank goodness Leeloo the Dragon has the best feline big sister any lizard could ask for.

CritterDepot
        Keymaster

oh geeze, LeeLoo is trying his mightiest to get that feline out of his home!

kryssia08
      Participant

This is Mushu! Named after the dragon in Disney’s movie, Mulan❤️ He is growing everyday and hates baths.

Kmtank
      Participant

Hi my name is El Chapo. I love attention, chin scratches, lots of food, but most of all being out of my cage enjoying a warm bath 😊

Melissa Cyrus
      Participant

This is Martin. I live in Richmond, Virginia. We found Martin in my kitchen!!! He’s a Mediterranean House Gecko and he does not belong here! He was just a quarter of an inch big when we found him! After some calls we found out that Mediterranean House Geckos are not common here! Only one other has ever been found in our area!

Apparently, there used to be a local pet store on our street, and two must have escaped! Martin was injured when we found him, one foot was missing toes!

Poor Martin is so tiny, we could only feed him flightless fruit flies for his first few months. Our local pet stores do not have pin head crickets. I just made my first purchase. And we are super excited for Martin to finally eat something the right size for him. He is about an inch long now (including his tail) Thanks for shipping so quickly! I will update with a new phot when we can catch him having is first big boy (or girl) meal! ❤️♥️💕

Melissa Cyrus
        Participant

I really have no idea. He was definitely less than a month old. He was about a quarter of an inch long when we found him. He’s tripled in size in just a few months.

Samantha McAllister
      Participant

This is my biggest mangrove monitor Sam. He used to really love crickets as a baby, but now his appetite for bigger and better things has the best of him. I do have a few younger monitor lizards that still prefer crickets over anything else.

TreeFrog47
      Participant

Samantha McAllister
      Participant

Have any crickets? I love crickets mmmmm sooo tasty nom nom!

Christina Burklew
      Participant

I love food.

David Ochoa
      Participant

Hi this is Hobbit… I would love to get free crickets . My cousin gave him to me because he feels I would get a good companion. Thank you🙏

laurakenna7
      Participant

Cricket contest ….Daphne the tegu ,carrying an egg

Liana
      Participant

I vote for Tammy Crawford

ReichertCaleb
      Participant

I don’t know where to start choosing topics.

DELANA M DIAMOND
      Participant

Cricket contest will me amazing!! My bearded loves them

Jesse Leitzsey
      Participant

Cricket Contest. Grumpy in the morning

Rena0672
      Participant

Say hello to my new little girl she is 9 weeks old. Her name is Cheeto. I am obsessed with her.
      Hope you enjoy her cute little face like I do. Thank you for stoping and gazing into her sweet eyes.

Ryan
      Participant

Cricket critter

My new pet blue gill I caught on crickets and not eating anything else

Shirley Coffin
      Participant

Buy Tadarise 20 mg tablet contains Tadalafil at EDBalance, which is works to improve the blood flow and relax penile during the erection of sex. Tadarise is PDE-5 inhibitors, which leads to the cGMP enzyme. PDE-5 breaks down the cGMP cycle, checking and improving the nitric oxide that helps improve the blood flow and firm the erection.

Attachments:

kevers
      Participant

Drax meets wonton for the first time.

Bethany Beguhl
      Participant

The Critter Depot hi my order arrived dead and then when I received my replacement order they were all dead as well. I have been emailing since last Friday and I have gotten no response. My order number is #34436 I would love to get a response from you. I would like a refund as I cannot rely on someone who does not communicate with the costumer

Tracy
      Participant

My 9 year old Bearded Dragon would love to win some yummy buggies !!!!

David Kelly
      Participant

OMG!! Mile’s is in another cricket slumber , he can stop at ten . Way to yummy from critter depot

Contest

BM22
      Participant

I think its awesome that you guys do this! Havent won yet, but regardless I love the website. Its nice to be able to share the things youve learned on pets over the years. And you guys have some of the best feeders I’ve gotten. The gang approves! (see photo)

Attachments:

Brandon Lin
      Participant

I posted a topic but didn’t name it cricket contest!! Is there any way I can change the title?

Brittany Galecki
      Participant

My babies we go threw alot of bugs in this house lol

Tyler Manger
      Participant

Bat Dragon ❤️

lopipop09
      Participant

This is my Sudan plated lizard named diamond she loves sunbathing on her favorite rock.

Alex Schickel
      Participant

This is my bearded dragon Blue. He’s two months old, and loves his dog brother.

Bubbles7185
      Participant

Would love to win some free critters for my bearded dragons. This is one of the ones I have he is a happy fat lizzard. 😁

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Bubbles7185.

neinstein
        Participant

If you were the victim of any type of injury, hire medical malpractice lawyer in Toronto to deal with insurance-related queries.

Perk
      Participant

Who won for Jan 2022? Waiting to start my own topic but waiting until winner is announced. Thank you.

ChickenMann123
      Participant

Do the codes ever expire?

Susanna
      Participant

Do the Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches count as feeders

Annie Jean Johnson
      Participant

Free Crickets for a year. I can’t load a picture!

ChickenMann123
        Participant

You click “Start a Topic”, then you go down to “Choose File”. Be sure you have your photo on your desktop, or in your files if your on an Iphone or Ipad. Then you go to “Desktop” or “All my Files” and then you choose your desired photo/file. Hope this helps!

reebekili
      Participant

rachelshae27
      Participant

I just made my post about my beardy named Norbert! He’s going to be my class pet in my Hogwarts themed classroom next school year!

Marajjane
      Participant

My knot of toads would be such chonky toadies and my parrots would absolutely love them too!

Titan
      Participant

Titan is a year old and loves walks outside,bath,and cuddles. He favorite hobby is playing vidoe games with his human brother and messing him up while driving.

hyperblondie10
      Participant

Are you going to announce winners from nov, dec, and jan? Or did you already and I missed it?

ABMoore22
      Participant

Has this stopped? No more announcements for a few months! If so, please update all your followers here. Thanks. Hope all is well!

Tigerlady
      Participant

KING LOUIE and POISON IVY would throughly enjoy those crickets.

Tigerlady
      Participant

My two vailed chameleons would love to have a year of free black solder fly larva.

bagsuperb
      Participant

How to register?
      https://dinosaur-game.io

Viewing 54 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});